Elm Plating Company currently has full-time requirements for both production maintenance and heat treat maintenance technicians. Applicants preferably have 3-5 years' electrical experience and responsible for preventive maintenance and repairing equipment. These positions will be a 12-hour night rotation shift.
- Perform tasks outlined in preventive maintenance system.
- Troubleshoot and repair plant equipment as required.
- Required to comply with work, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- May be required to perform other duties at the direction of the Maintenance Manager.
Qualified production applicants should have excellent mechanical, electrical (480) and troubleshooting skills. Ability to read/interpret schematics is required. Must successfully demonstrate mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repair knowledge and experience.
Heat Treat applicants must be able to demonstrate strong machine build and repair knowledge. Possess excellent mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
All applicants must be able to communicate well with all levels of management and plant employees both verbally and in written form.
Requires working in industrial/manufacturing environment. Must be able to climb ladders and lift objects up to 50lbs. A minimum of 3 years related experience required. Must be willing to work any shift. Our comprehensive benefits package includes paid vacation, health, dental, life and short-term disability insurance and 401k with employer match.
- Responsible for administering the Business Management System (BMS) for each assigned location, designed to obtain product quality consistent with the Elm Plating Company and/or Customer requirements. The BMS shall also provide for the ready detection of discrepancies, timely corrective action, prevention and measurables.
- The Quality Manager provides guidance and management of the Quality Department, plans for the assurance of product quality and assures compliance with customer requirements. Provides assistance to other departments in their attainment of a satisfactory level of quality and ensures that corrective actions are completed in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 7 years related expereince.
- Must have a working knowledge of GD&T, DOE, FMEA, PPAP, and IATF
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and have superior organizational & communication skills, both verbally and in written form.
- Experience in all levels of sample control plans and quality core tools submission to the automotive industry required.
- All employment is contingent on pre-employment screening, i.e. background investigation, physical & drug screen.