Elm Plating Company currently has full-time requirements for both production maintenance and heat treat maintenance technicians. Applicants preferably have 3-5 years' electrical experience and responsible for preventive maintenance and repairing equipment. These positions will be a 12-hour night rotation shift.
- Perform tasks outlined in preventive maintenance system.
- Troubleshoot and repair plant equipment as required.
- Required to comply with work, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures.
- May be required to perform other duties at the direction of the Maintenance Manager.
Qualified production applicants should have excellent mechanical, electrical (480) and troubleshooting skills. Ability to read/interpret schematics is required. Must successfully demonstrate mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repair knowledge and experience.
Heat Treat applicants must be able to demonstrate strong machine build and repair knowledge. Possess excellent mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
All applicants must be able to communicate well with all levels of management and plant employees both verbally and in written form.
Requires working in industrial/manufacturing environment. Must be able to climb ladders and lift objects up to 50lbs. A minimum of 3 years related experience required. Must be willing to work any shift. Our comprehensive benefits package includes paid vacation, health, dental, life and short-term disability insurance and 401k with employer match.
Production Line Operators
- Operate production line per operator work instructions
- Responsible for keeping workstation and area clean
- Contribute/participate in continuous improvement activities
- Required to comply with all work, Safety & Environmental policies and procedures
- Operate forklift to assist in flow of production
- Acquire product located throughout facility in a timely and efficient manner; using forklift
- May be requiried to perform other duties as assigned
- Position requires standing at workstation and racking small aluminum parts
- Seeking candidates that are able to perform at a consistent pace
- Must be able to lift 15-20lbs frequently throughout shift
- Attention to detail a must